How to make automatic leveling adjustment for light legs? The following methods are for reference only. For more specific, please refer to the manufacturer's operation.
1. With a certain leg as a reference object, the leg is controlled to extend until the pressure detection or gravity detects the force of the leg, and the time delay is stopped. Start as manual, action continuation and stop automatically. The system automatically records the cylinder operating time t0.
2. Switch to the automatic state, the system controls the movement of the remaining legs in the same control mode as the predetermined legs, that is, time t0. If the support plane is level, the legs are in place and end directly.
3. The system automatically retracts the legs of the unmounted detection unit until the corresponding detection signal disappears, and the system automatically records the cylinder operation time t4. If the remaining three levels are level, the legs are leveled directly according to the adjustment formula ?t=t0*(1-cosα) (Equation 1).
4. According to the situation detected by the inclination sensor, the system determines the legs that need to be adjusted according to the control logic, and performs leveling in steps according to the adjustment formula ?t=t0*(1-cosα).
5. The system automatically extends the leg of the unmounted detection unit according to the original time t4, and then leveles the leg according to the adjustment formula ?t=t0*(1-cosα) (Equation 1).
6, the system is leveled, each leg is stressed, the end.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Semi-trailer support device
- System characteristics of trailer legs
- What are the precautions for the withdrawal of ...
- Trailer support - post-up and mid-lift
- Reduce the damage to the trailer leg to pay att...
- Three basic forms of trailer legs
- Choose the right trailer leg according to the m...
- What are the standard performance of semi-trail...
- Application of one-way bearing in electric spindle
- Overhaul of metallurgical bearing failure